1. To expand the SNEHA School Diyun:
Currently, the school is running from KG to class VIII and has one classroom in each class. We are able to enroll maximum 360 children from KG to class VIII. There is high demand for admission at SNEHA School every year but we are able to admit only limited number of students due to lack of seats. Moreover, there are still tens of thousands of children who do not attend schools due to poverty and lack of opportunities.
The School will be upgraded upto class XII and will be affiliated to CBSE, Delhi. The school will also be expanded with four sections in each class from KG to class XII. We will be able to enroll and impart quality education to 2000 children from KG to class XII.
2. SNEHA Vidya Vihar:
To make SNEHA VIDYA Vihar into a formal school and recognize under the government of Arunachal Pradesh and upgrade upto class XII and affiliate under CBSE, Delhi in future.
3. To expand the health awareness programme.
4. SNEHA Scholarships programme to poor but meritorious students for undergraduate and post graduate courses.
5. To set up schools in Arunachal Pradesh
6. To set up a school in Assam.