Aims of Education in SNEHA Schools:
Children are the future citizens of a country who will take the responsibility and leadership tomorrow. So, it is absolutely necessary that we should provide them value-based education since childhood and inculcate social, moral and spiritual values among them.
1. At SNEHA Schools our first aim is to develop knowledge, skills, abilities and potentialities of the children and to achieve this objective we implement Minimum Level of Learning (MLL) to ensure that each and every child get at least minimum standard of education.
2. According to SNEHA’s philosophy “education for universal compassion” the children have to become global citizens.
3. It is said, if wealth is lost nothing is lost, if health is lost something has lost but if character is lost everything is lost. Therefore, character building of the children is one of the main focuses of SNEHA Schools.
4. To develop creativity and aesthetic development of the children. It is compulsory in our school that each and every student from class VI or 11 years of age should learn how to play at least one musical instrument.
5. The children should be cultured when they grow up having wider interests, acceptability, tolerance, appreciative values etc towards other cultures also.
6. For proper physical development of the students we provide various games and sports facilities.
7. To produce good citizens of the country with open mind to new/progressive ideas and not confine themselves only to traditional culture, customs and beliefs.
8. To develop nationalism among the students who will love the country and the countrymen in true sense irrespective of caste, customs, languages, regions and religion etc.
9. To develop team spirit and leadership quality among our students.